PolyDoc’s General Assembly, 20th of December 2018:
- The General Assembly approved the 2017-2018 balance as well as the budget for 2018-2019, you can find all the details and the minutes here.
- A new committee for 2018-2019 has been elected, you can check out the details on this page.
Upcoming Events – PolyDoc
Sport on the campus:
The UNIL-EPFL Sports organize sport sessions over lunchtime on the EPFL campus. They are supervised by a trained instructor. Two types of sessions are organized and the themes are often varied:
The shot sessions are 30-minutes sport sessions from 12:00 to 12:30 and 12:30 to 13:00.
The campus sessions are 45-minutes sport sessions from 12:15 to 13:00.
Find all the information about the sessions and the registration (sessions are free, but registration is mandatory) link on the Sports Center website.
Organized by Sports Universitaires UNIL-EPFL. These sessions are free thanks to Campus Durable and the DSPS.
Other events on the campus:
ConneXion: meet new people and discover their culture
The EPFL Chaplain has created a new (non-religious) program called ConneXion to discover other people’s culture around a meal.
- You come from abroad and you have just arrived in Switzerland or you have been here for while but didn’t have too many occasions to meet with “locals”? Get the opportunity to be invited by a “local” for a meal and discover the Swiss culture. Click here to register to be invited (it might take a little while, please be patient).
- You have been living in Switzerland for a few years, have integrated cheese and chocolate to all your meals and are open to meet people from different cultural backgrounds? Get the opportunity to invite someone(s) for a home-cooked meal at your place and make them discover your culture. Click here to register to invite.
TCS Interview preparation program
The Consulting Society of EPFL is proud to launch its Interview Preparation Program which covers all aspects of the recruitment process – from CV writing to actual business cases. You can learn first-hand from consultants and professionals on campus during this semester!
Interview Preparation Program Overview
• Total of 9 weeks of different relevant topics
• 25 motivated students working in small groups
• Session on CV & cover letter
• Communication training
• One case interview session by TCS
• 3 weeks of case interview training with consultants from the industry
• Networking with consultants, alumni, and other participants
• Participation is free of charge
You will be asked to submit your CV and a 1-page motivation letter to explain your reasons for attending and what you wish to get from this program. You can submit your application via the following link.
Applications are open from Monday, February 18 until Wednesday, February 27. The program starts on week 3 of the semester.
More info here